Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Legend of Zelda Theme on theremin

Youtube description - The Legend of Zelda main theme played on theremin with synth backing. This video is for anyone that loves the Legend of Zelda. Please spread it across the internet. The goal is to get to Koji Kondo.

Please visit me on the web at:http://randygeorgemusic.com

UPDATE 8/10/2008: This video is over two years old. Please check out my youtube channel by clicking on "ooo6". My theremin playing has improved very much and I've made many other videos since this one. Leave me a comment on the channel and I may just redo this video, just for the Zelda fans... and with much better accompaniment too. XD

Visit me at myspace:
www.myspace.com/etherandaether

In this video :
Randy George - Moog Etherwave Theremin

No comments: